Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Tiny Doll

Although she's much bigger than my puki pipi Alice, my new littlefee ante Evie still counts as a tiny bjd. <3 As soon as she got here, I started working on an outfit for her.

This was her first dress, a simple sleeveless polka dot number. The fabric is a bit stiff, but it's a lovely faded pink color and I think it would be quite good to use to make an overcoat for her.









This was the second thing I made for her, a charcoal grey sweater sewn from the remains of a very soft but moth-eaten old vest. The yarn the vest was made from was extremely fine and soft, so the scale worked perfectly for her. =) This was her introductory picture, and I think it set the tone for her glamour-puss princess attitude.







Next followed this demure little red number, in the spirit of the holiday season. Christmas may be past, but it would make a good Valentine's day dress too!

1 comment:

Jadeness said...

she's so precious! Congrats! Your ante is so beautiful, I love all the dresses you have made for her :)