Monday, May 25, 2009

No photo today...

This will have to be a non-fashion related post because I need to vent. I belong to a doll forum and I enjoy my membership very much. However, today something happened which ticked me off immensely.

This forum has certain rules about things- how to quote things, rules about where one can advertise and where one cannot... and rules about banner size.

The rules are thus- a banner should be no more than 300x75 pixels, but a little wiggle room is allowed so long as the banner isn't huge.

My banner was 300x94 pixels. 94 pixels... that's a difference of a mere 19 pixels. And it was removed by the moderators not because it grievously flouted the banner size rules, but because one of my fellow forum members, some busybody with nothing better to do, reported my slightly larger than average banner.

Nevermind the fact that I immediately examined the size of about 20 other members' banners and found that almost half of them were bigger than 75 pixels tall. No... somebody had to report my little banner... my 19 pixels.

2 comments:

ReineDeLaSeine14 said...

Are you serious????? Wow.

Slavy said...

yup, I am dead serious