Monday, May 18, 2009

Magdalene

The new girl has told me her name! Magdalene is a Volks Yo-SD Linn, re-released during Dolpa20. I bought her second-hand but in perfect condition, and I'm in love with how different she is from my other dolls (which are Korean, while Maggie is Japanese).

I made Maggie her first proper dress today. She came with a dress that her previous owner kindly included with her, but I had to make her something herself so she'd feel more at home with me. Maggie and my Littlefee Evie can share shoes and wigs easily. Clothing is a bit more difficult because Evie is significantly more slender than Maggie, but I will figure something out. ^_~

2 comments:

Anna-Lu said...

Congratulations on Magdalene's arrival, she is beautiful.

Slavy said...

thank you. ^_^ I'm happy that she can share shoes with Evie.