Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's been a LONG time...


Wow... I can't believe my last past was in 2009! o.O That's insane! Here's a shot list of big things that have happened since then:
~ Got married! <3
~ Had appendicitis and surgery >.<
~ Graduated law school
~ Took the Bar exam

I've been dipping my toe into and out of the dolly hobby in the meantime, because I can never stay away for long, but my blog was neglected. Well no more! I will resume my dolly blogging post haste!

Wedding... Alice was there, but she felt comfier hanging out in the dressing room
Appendix... Alice stayed with me in the hospital and kept me company


Graduation... I was up all night studying for a final so it took a LOT of makeup magic to look normal


And of course the bar exam!


Now that things are settled down more, I'll have time to be dolly blogging and sewing again. =] Yay!



No comments: