Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Alice's Summer Lottery


Please click on all photos to see them in their actual size! For some reason, this blog makes my photos appear all fuzzy and blurry until you click on them. =P

I will be accepting lottery submissions until Thursday @ 9:00 pm (east coast time). Since I have made more than one prize so that there could be more than one winner, I would appreciate it if winners would pay their own shipping costs. Otherwise I could only have one winner, and one prize, and it would have to be limited to US residents only, and I didn't want to do that. ;) So winners pay their own shipping. (I will provide the shipping materials free of charge of course)

And here are the prizes...


2 comments:

kittyasauras said...

hope you don't mind me following you. ;) I'm going to enter my little ones here shortly.

Slavy said...

no, of course I dont mind! :)